hiv

i went away in 2010 i was intoxicated in beer a man grabbed me and kissed me a few days later my mouth was really dry i was so thirsty i went to gp they said dry mouth due to the beer it carried on so i went back again same answer i got pains in my head and my mouth didnt feel right i went to a.e they said oral thrush gave me nystatin it didnt go away i got a sinus infection and a really bad throat a.e said glanduler fever i have had loads of blood tests all indicate hight white count and neutrophilis high im scared i do av hiv and av passed it to my husband and children hiv never entered my head untill the mouth problem its still persistant today any advice please i believe the man was a cocaine user

Hi Kissing does not pose a risk of HIV transmission. If you are worried about HIV I would recommend getting tested to give you peace of mind. The standard for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days. However, when someone has had a known exposure to someone with HIV, you could perform a six month test, just to be extra cautious.

I don't believe you have HIV, but continued follow up with your Health Care Provider is something I would strongly encourage for your peace of mind.

Sang sur les mains
handshake pimple