please help on exposure possible infection hiv

Hi, last dec16 i had an exposure while drunk. Didn't knew what happened but i got blood scatches on my face fom the episode. Exactly a week later, 23Dec i developed acute muscle pain in all limbs and next day in lower limbs to this day 12Jan. The pain is lesser now, more like deep muscle pain in thighs and calfs and some join pains. Apart from a white tongue not much other symptoms. Had a rapid test on day 10, 27Dec, Rapid on day 21, 6Jan, and COmbi on day 23, Jan23. ALl negative.. I heard that p24 antigen test is not so reliable. And will be testing a Rapid test again on 28th day, 13th Jan. Seems like i having night sweats but no fever at all till date. its will be 4 weeks exactly on 13th Jan. Am i unnecessarily paranoid or is muscle pain and white tongue a acute symptom of a hiv infection. Please replay asap, am losing hope.

Hi You are on the right course for testing the standard for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days. However, when someone has had a known exposure to someone with HIV, you could perform a six month test, just to be extra cautious. There are many different symptoms of HIV infection that can also be symptoms of other things. Your best bet is to continue on your course of testing to be sure.

Don't lose hope, the symptoms you are having can also be from the stress of the whole situation. Not knowing exactly what happened would tell me that again you are on the right course for testing and if at the 3 month mark you are negative than I would feel assured that you are negative from the experience, and to get the test done again at 6 months for your peace of mind.

Oral with ejaculation
Sang sur les mains