need help very worried what should i do?

Hi my name is will and here is my? very worried. i am a male. have gotten massages at different spas since 2009. i have gotten a handjobs after my massages on some occasions provider always used oil and had cleaned me with hot towel prior to doing handjob . i never had any type of sexuall intercourse vaginal,oral,anal etc during these massages. on dec 2011 i went to the e.r with stomach pains they did a c.t scan told me i just had a stomach virus. i had blood drawn and they asked if i liked to be tested for hiv i told them no problem. my test came back reactive on the screen and repeatedly reactive im guessing on the elisa <50.00 . i was also told that the test were confirmed with wb. i have never abused or used drugs or had any exp to getting the virus other than getting a handjob. can some thing in my body cause for a false positive across the board. i was tested in dec 2008 and was neg. i cant make sense of all this. i had a pimple poped in my back in oct 2011 while getting a massage but there was no blood to blood contact. and she used a clean kleenex to wipe the zit. i did have a cycstoscopy done by my urologist on sep28th in which he put a camera in my penis to look at my bladder. thats the only exposures i have ever had. what should i do get retested or have a hiv specialist do more extensive blood test. im at a lost. could i have gotten this from a handjob after a massage?

Hi It sounds like you have done all the right things and there is no way of getting HIV from a hand job.

I suspect that if any symptoms continue that there is something else going on that is making you feel not so hot and I would continue consulting with your Health Care Provider, but I would not be concerned about HIV.

false negative
chafed skin on inner thigh