IS ITTRUE AIDS CURATIVE DRUGS OBTAINED BY HOOTONE(INDIAN PHARMACIUTICAL)

is it really true that the AIDS curative drugs obtained?if yes why not the pharmaceutical company sold its product in different countries?please tell the company to distribute the drugs in every corner of the world thank u

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- To the best of my knowledge (and I keep up on this stuff) there are currently NO curative drugs for HIV. The current medications we have do a very good job at suppressing the viral but that does that equal a cure. Take care,

LHW

anxiety killing me
re: i agree with dr weidman about hootone