anxiety killing me

hello sir, my problem is that i was having my blood test in a lab, the physician used new syringe and cotton to clean my vein, then he injected and gave me second cotton just after removing the syringe to press my vein. my concern is that there were drops of blood on the table where he kept the second cotton before giving me. the drops of the blood could be of previous patient assuming the blood hiv+ and the physician kept the cotton on the blood and gave me. (1) can i be infected? (2) should i go for test? the difference between me and the previous customer was 2 minutes.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. Infection could not happen in a situation like this. HIV does not live well outside of the body. Assuming there was HIV infected blood on the table, it would be unable to infect someone because it would have started to die the moment it left the infected person's body.

In health,

Richard

Testing at 3 months
IS ITTRUE AIDS CURATIVE DRUGS OBTAINED BY HOOTONE(INDIAN PHARMACIUTICAL)