Testing at 3 months
Feb 9, 2012
Hi there, I had unprotected sex the first weekend in July 2011. I had a blood test done on October 11, 2011 for HIV and other diseases. The results were negative. What are the chances that I could still be HIV positive?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do The Health Departments List People With Hiv?
- Hiv Rash And Bumps On Forehead
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Are Herpes Sores Healed?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.