Hiv risk from oral sex

Hi I'm really worried. On December 7th I met this guy online and we met up and fooled around. We kissed and preformed oral sex on each other for about ten minutes, but mostly just kissed. I'm worried because the oral sex was unprotected and although the guy didn't precum and I didn't let him cum inside my mouth, I'm still worried that I might have hiv. I read somewhere that brushing your teeth before performing creates cuts in your mouth and passage way for hiv to travel, and I brushed my teeth about an hour and a half before we met up. I haven't had any symptoms but I also read that symptoms can take awhile to show up. And today I noticed that I've had a sort of itch/tickle on the right side of my wrist and it's making me nervous. Can you please help me?

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Having the time elapse of more than one hour since you brushed your teeth is safe. It is true that symptoms can take awhile to appear and having an itch on your wrist is not a symptom.

I feel good in telling you that your experience was safe and that HIV should not be a fear for you. If you want peace of mind surrounding this issue than I would recommend you get tested to be sure.

Oral Sex
Testing at 3 months