one minute unprotected anal

Can you get HIV from one minute anal sex without any semen? My partner took his condom off and we had unprotected sex for about a minute before I told him to stop.

Hi, Anal sex carries the highest risk of HIV transmission and it is due to both semen and blood. Though a minute is not a long time, it is time that you were unprotected and not knowing the status of your partner leads me to recommend that you get tested. The standard for testing for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days. However, when someone has had a known exposure to someone with HIV, you could perform a six month test, just to be extra cautious.

Hope this helps, be well and stay safe, Shannon

Possible causes of false-positive home blood test
i am on risk of hiv? confused and worried