Possible causes of false-positive home blood test

Hi, I'm about to take my first HIV test, and plan to use a rapid blood test (Home Access ® HIV-1 Test) ordered online.

I'm fairly confident that my risk factors have been limited, but you don't know until you know.

I'm wondering about the possibility of the following leading to a false positive result with my test (all of these apply to me):

1) Reactivity (as a child) when given tuberculin skin tests (my sister and I both tested positive each year, and were sent for chest x-rays, which showed nothing). My dad had previously had pulmonary TB. I'm 47 now, and haven't had one of these tests in at least 30 years, but doubt very much I have TB - no risk factors.

2) Syphilis chancre on penis successfully treated six weeks ago with a penicillin shot. I believe that this was primary syphilis. I'm being tested periodically for the next year for antibody titers. I haven't gotten the results on the first test yet.

3) Past and recent Hep A and B inoculations. The first ones were at least 10 years ago, and I'm in the process of getting booster shots now.

I know that I should get a confirmatory test if it's positive, but I'd still like to know the likelihood of a false positive before I proceed with the test. BTW, the test is

Hi The test kit is picking up your body developing antibodies against HIV. The items that have happened in your past should not make the test react adversely and yes a confirmatory blood test should be done should your test come back positive.

discrimination?
one minute unprotected anal