Please help I'm so afraid

I've had my fair share of risky encounters, but have been monogomous for the past nine years. Over two years ago my husband and I took the oraquick advance oral test, both negative (we took this test because neither of us had ever had one and we were trying to get pregnant).

At the end of 2010, I started having odd symptoms: night sweats, sores in nose and mouth, bad dandruff, tingling in feet, floaters in eyes, fatigue, etc etc etc! Recently I had a CBC performed, my auto lymph % was low at 11.8 and my auto lymph # was low at 0.41.

I'm so scared!!!! I was never able to get pregnant, have not had another HIV test, and I am convinced I have HIV. This past year I've been plagued with upper respiratory infections, yeast infections, etc etc etc!

I've had no risk for exposure since the year 2002, the only person I've been with is my husband, who I know has been faithful to me as well, we have had this discussion because of my fear, which is ever increasing.

Please tell me what you think. A doctor on another forum said I needed to retest, which only fueled my anxiety and convinced me further that these recent lab tests are a good indication I am HIV positive.

There is so much literature on the oral fluid test's accuracy or lack thereof, I literally can hardly function anymore. I need advice.

Thank you in advance.

Hi I agree with the other person who told you to get retested. At this point I would say more for peace of mind that it is not HIV, but also asked to have a complete health workup as it is obvious that something is happening. The standard for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.

Hope this helps, be well, Shannon

possible hiv infection
Have I put myself at risk - HIV?