possible hiv infection

I hooked up with a lady and after some time we had sex.We used a condom and my worry is on removal of the condom, it touched a fresh wound on my finger and have the feeling that the vaginal fluids on the condom may have entered the wound. Also i have this fear that as i was washing my penis, some fluid from the hand that removed the condom may also have entered the wound as i used one hand to wash the other.should i test?

Hi, Hooray for condom use. Not knowing her status, if she is aware of her status, if she is on medication, is transmission possible yes, probable no. HIV does not survive outside of the body and there needs to be a direct exchange of body fluid. Meaning your wound would have had to happen on the way to washing your hand. If you want peace of mind then the standard for testing for rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.

Washing hands
Please help I'm so afraid