Feb 8, 2012
me and my boyfriend had sex few weeks ago but we used a condom and im taking birth control...but i dont know why my vaginal area is itching
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi, Your itch can be from many things, using a condom during sex though reduces the risk of transmission of HIV. You may be allergic to latex or picked up another type of STD. If it continues I recommend that you see your health care provider.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.