hiv/std risk - gave oral with condom

hi. i am a man who gave oral sex to another man that i did not know. this was in a hotel room. he did wear a latex condom that he brought (good sign) and the oral only lasted about a 1 minute early in the encounter and he did not ejaculate. i held my hand at the base of the condom to keep my mouth from going beyond the condom but my hand was touching some skin. he did touch his own penis before using his hands to put on the condom. i dont think he tried to put it on backwards at first so i dont think there could have been precum on the outside of the condom. he never touched my penis. i did have 1 small cut on each hand - one a few days old and a small one from about 2 hours before we met. i also had a small cracked lip area. i am very sure that no transmission of fluids took place. we both finished by masturbating ourselves with condoms on (i masturbated myself, he did himself). he cleaned up and left. should i be worried about transmission of hiv / std's ? thank you for you help. very worried.

Hi, Hooray for condoms! You should carry some as well. From what you have described the likelihood of transmission is very small. Oral sex carries the lowest risk and then adding a condom into the picture decreases the chances even more.

Be well and stay safe! Shannon

isoniazid and alcohol
losing myself pls helf