Dry , crusty runny nose for a month and dry mouth problem, is it a early hiv symptom

Last winter i was not able to breathe and had my throat was swollen showed the ent doctor who found out a nodule on my thyroid which was malignant. He prescribed me a acyclovir and prednisone for my dry mouth problem. I took it for 5 days and had terrible time. My physician told me to stop the medication as it did not suit me. She took my blood work(cbc) , everything was OK except for the wbc which were high. However i wanted to be sure that i was ok so i did hiv test from rapid testing clinic- did elisa test which was non reactive 3 days post medication. My possible exposure was 2 years back. Recently had miscarraige in 4 and half mths, due to infection. Doctor had no answer why? Again this winter i had dry skin, dry lips, and dry , runny nose which lasted for 1 and half month and it also smells. Now my mouth is dry and shows little white colour and I have abscess on my gum. I dont have fever or diarrohea . Is this hiv infection. My prenatal std test was normal however hiv test was not taken. My chest x ray is normal and recent blood work(cbc) was normal. Please help.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- I cannot truly provide you with an answer to your question as you clearly had at least one episode of unprotected sex 4 and 1/2 months ago (when you got pregnant) and it doesn't seem as if you have been tested since then. While these symptoms are likely to be HIV, I would suggest you get tested now and if negative be assured that this is not HIV but have your provider look to explain another cause. Take care,

LHW

is duo test conclusive after 13 months?
Re-sending Question on Mixed Couples