Do you I acquired HIV

I have a girlfriend who tested hiv postive twice from 2 different places in September last year but however in mid November she tested Hiv negative and also on January 30th this year she still tested negative. We have been having unprotected sex lately. Should I believe she is negative and have nothing to worry about and that the positve results of September were false ?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- It is very hard for me to interpret your girlfriends test results without knowing more about her specific testing history and HIV risks. I suggest you both go to a testing center and be tested together and have the counselor explain the results of the tests to you both. Then you can be sure of what they mean. Take care,

LHW

undetectable meaning
hiv test