Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Multiple health problems after HIV negative test results "PLEASE HELP ME"
Feb 6, 2012

Hi Doctor, on the 25-12-2009 i had sex with a philipina csw and the condom broke, i pulled out immediately and stopped. two weeks later i came don with fever rash on my chest which then spread to my forhead, enlarge tonsils, cheesy tongue, enlarge test buds and couples of night sweat. 3months later i had the elisa test don and it was negetive, i repeated the elisa again at 6months its was also negative. by 12 month i did the 4th generation Ab/Ag elisa and it was also negetive. since then i have been oral thrush swollen chick and tosils fever of 36.6c rashes on my fore head and trunk hair fall, foot fungus, blood shots in my eyes... doctors have ran numerous test, diabetes, Lyme,hep ABC, syphilis, gonohrea, and many more test all turned out negative.. so at 24 months the doctor was confused because all the symptoms are there i wasn't creating them, he did the viral load and also the combo test and all was negative. please help me what can i pursue now i am deteriorating that why i came here for help. is there a chance i got the HIV or anything u can think of. thank you for your time.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent health issue. It sounds like you and your doctors have narrowed the field though. You've eliminated many possible causes, including HIV. Your tests shoe that you do not have HIV. Unfortunately, all I can suggest is continuing your search with your doctors. It may help to talk to another set of doctors who may think of other things to try.

What I would suggest is considering the role that stress/anxiety may be playing in your situation. This can't be said enough. Constant stress, the kind you wake up with in the morning, carry around during the day, and go to sleep with is not a normal amount of stress. With these levels there's no surprise if/when weird things start to happen with the body. Something to think about.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Previous
Possibility of HIV risk from non-penetration? "Transmission risk from brief exposure"
Next
Menstrual mural - need some answers

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.