Female With Bad Nerves

my brother is hiv positive and it's undetected. about 1 year ago he cut hisself leaving blood on the floor. i was helping him to serve food when i saw blood on the floor. no blood was on my hand when i went to wash them and no blood in my eyes as far as i could remember. the next day i went to the doctor/hospital for post-exposure and them told me my chances of contracted hiv was little to none and i went home. my nerves were shoted to hell working. 5 months after this i came down with shingles. my doctor said i was not uncommon and my nerves cause the outbreake. please give me your comments on this please.

Hi I would agree with the doctor at the hospital. Yes shingles can be caused by stress. If you want to get complete peace of mind to calm your nerves you can get tested.

Shannon
Please Shannon answer my question re: Mixed Couples...Please