Please guide me, I'm Terribly scared!!

Please excuse me if I sound stupid but I desperately need some help and guidance. I know its not possible to provide a conclusion online, but Im after an opinion and some guidance based on a certain incident and post symptoms.

Background of the incident: Im from Melbourne, Australia. I had an erotic massage 49 Days ago at a licensed parlour and had protected Oral sex and body to body slides. At one Stage the woman rubbed her clitoris which I had to stop but she continued rubbing her fingers hard on by body. I had shaven upper body and some parts. Are there any chances of getting the virus from her body fluids via microscopic cuts presented in my body? I know its a tough question to answer. Only other time she made contact with my penis was when she changed my condoms. Symptoms:

From the following day I started getting flu symptoms, joint pains and the feeling you get when youre about to fall sick. By the end of the first week, I started to get the unexplainable exhausted feeling. From the 3rd week onwards my throat glands got infected and got swollen a bit. Mild swollen throat gland infection still persists (starting the 8th week now).By the mid of the 3rd week started getting small fungus near my groin area and near the anus for which Ive been treated by some cream.Did the Hiv combo Ag/Ab ( most people say this test is accurate after 4 weeks) test and screened for all other STDs by 3.5 weeks (24 Days)and were negative.I consumed some herbal drinks for a couple of days in the 1st week and another few days in the mid of 5th week. The beverage is something I generally use when Im having a usual flu or cold that has some anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal herbs.I'm worried if that beverage reduced the accuracy of my results.

4th Week onwards Ive been getting regular night sweats and recently my lungs got infected with a dry cough.Did an Xray and doctors say its normal and cannot distinguish any issues.My far vision got blurred. I was prescribed cephalexin (Keflex) antibiotics and I had those for a couple of days. In the meantime I repeated the Hiv Ag/Ab combo test on 33 days post exposure and I was still on antibiotics. It was negative. I was wondering if antibiotics or any other herbal drinks I had in previous weeks gave false results. Repeated another hiv ag/ab combo test after 39 days which is negative. Also did a FBE test on the same day showed up abnormalities in white blood cells and neutrophils (both increased a bit) which is an indication of an infection.

2 weeks ago, after an ejaculation Im having a the burning sensation in my scrotum and prostate which still persists. Im worried if its assymptotic inflammatory prostatitis driven by HIV. But most people say its too early for such a complication (6.4 weeks).My gland infection pain is inconsistent. Its pretty much on and off. But the exhausted feeling persists with night sweats and strange bowel movements + occasional diarrhea/lose stools . All these symptoms are driving me crazy and Ive been absolutely devastated.Had a fungal infection in my groin a couple of weeks ago and it has come up again.

From yesterday (48th day) I've been having consistent diarrhea and have been on electrolytes. Today, after a while I noticed a small ulcer underneath my tongue and it's very heaty.

Despite the fact that I had a low risk incident and normal results, I'm extremely worried about my symptoms I really appreciate your hard work in providing guidance to people like us and would be extremely grateful to see a couple of words as an opinion/guidance from you.Doctors over here have been telling me the risk was absolutely negligible in contracting the disease but these symptoms for which even doctors have no clue are driving me crazy.

What are your thoughts about this whole scenario?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your risk level was negligible. Frottage is a safer sex activity, as is oral sex. If these other symptoms continue, I would suggest a trip to your doctor to rule out other causes because they are not HIV related.

In health,

Richard

Hiv contract
Husband's HIV/STD status after unprotected sex and testing "Please help"