Feb 4, 2012
Hi Dr, Im just wondering if hiv can be transmitted if a girl who just touched her vagina and then she touched my underwear? Im so worried right now. Please help me.
Response from Mr. Cordova
The answer to your question is no. HIV does not live well outside the body. In addition, the virus needs direct access to your blood stream for transmission to occur. The kind of direct access that can happen during sex or when sharing needles. You were not at risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.