Feb 4, 2012
Hi Dr, Im just wondering if hiv can be transmitted if a girl who just touched her vagina and then she touched my underwear? Im so worried right now. Please help me.
Response from Mr. Cordova
The answer to your question is no. HIV does not live well outside the body. In addition, the virus needs direct access to your blood stream for transmission to occur. The kind of direct access that can happen during sex or when sharing needles. You were not at risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood On A Door Knob?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.