I think I tested early
Feb 4, 2012
Hello, I tested 39 days post possible exposure. I was negative. My "exposure" was that I received unprotected oral sex and I engaged in french kissing, not knowing until later that I had a cut on my gum. Not sure if this was even a risk. Was I at risk? Do I make a mistake and tested to early? Just want to make sure that I protect the person that I'm with. Im really worried. Thank you!
Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. I do not think you need to test for this incident. If you are going to test, only three months or later can be considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Bleeding During A Pap Smear
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.