Receptive Oral Sex with Ejaculation

Hello Dr.! Sorry for the bad English, but it is not my primary language. I am very very worried. I had a relationship of receptive oral sex with ejaculation in the mouth. The semen which entered the mouth was little, because immediately pulled out the mouth. However, only last 10 minutes is all that spit semen swallow ... not because I thought it would be worse. Did not have any sore mouth or throat infection, and oral sex was a little traumatic, because only the glans entered my mouth. Am I at risk of being infected? Please help me.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. The human mouth is an inhospitable place for HIV, and the virus needs direct access to the bloodstream. You should not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

HIV risk
Sex going on before condom usage