HIV risk

Hello Doctor,

I did the following: She got little red bumps over her neck. Actually, I was also licking her body , on the neck, boobs, stomach. I did not lick any other private parts at all. And I am completely dressed. I was gently rubbing her boobs and her neck with my hand. While I am licking (not biting at all), by any chance if there is any ruptured red spot\red bump\red pimple(I do not exactly know what to call it as), and If I swallow (or enter my mouth) the little trace of the fluid that comes out of that slightly ruptured red pimple\red spot\red bump, Is there any risk of HIV as I have mild sores in my mouth and lips (no bleeding at all though)?

There was no visible bleeding at all from the red spots\ bumps from the women

My concern is , as all those spots\bumps are red in colour, when there is a slightest rupture because of the friction from hand while touching them, is it only blood that comes out? And if that minute quantity of fluid which might be unnoticed by eyes , when entered mouth by kissing or licking the skin, is there a chance of HIV spread when there are mild sores on lips and mouth?

Please consider worst case scenario.

I am very much tensed with this new doubt and fear and really not able to concentrate on any thing at all.

Doctor, If I am not clear, please reply me, I can provide you more details.

I really appreciate your early response on this. I am ready for a premium service for getting a faster reply. Please help.

Thanks a lot once again.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

No, I would not consider what happened a risk for HIV. We don't even know if she was positive. Even if there was a minute amount of blood present, transmission would be unlikely to occur in this manner. The virus starts to die as soon as it leaves the human body, the human mouth is an inhospitable place for HIV, and the virus needs direct access to the bloodstream. All these things add up to not a risk for HIV.

In health,

Richard

Stripper fingered herself and touched my lips with those fingers
Receptive Oral Sex with Ejaculation