Stripper fingered herself and touched my lips with those fingers

I recently went to a strip clud and had a lap dance by a stripper. During the dance the stripper fingered her vagina and took that finger and with in span of 1 to 2 seconds she put it on my lips. And i just kissed the finger ( like a gentle kiss.. i didn't put her finger in the mouth)

I dont have any cuts on lips neither did i let my tounge touch my lips till the end of the dance(usually 5 min).

Later i forgot that i should be washing my lips and i dont remember if i did that or not...

And also i was having alcohol before the dance

I am little worried... Do you think is there any potential chance of getting infected with HIV in this situation

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

No, I do not think there is any risk of you getting infected with HIV. Even if you had put her finger in your mouth, the risk would be so low that it would not be a concern.

In health,

Richard

Safer Sex and anal/oral sex "Question about high risk and low risk"
HIV risk