re: very worried

Hi Dr. i had written to you back about a month ago about my situation. regarding my elisa + and wb +. and i had no exposure risk meaning only handjobs massages one pimple poped during a massage and the urologist procedure. you said i should have the antibody and virusload done. i saw an idf here in ny stonybrook longisland.and the following bloodwork was done and the results were rna undetectable virusload detected cd4 716 . elisa and wb on 1/27 were repeated again but antibody's come back positive. been under stress since original antibody test 12/28 results. what do u make of this was the antibody test done 2 soon. i cant possibly see how i have hiv also like u said.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- It is impossible for me to make sense of your discrepant test results and your lack of risk as you have described. I would suggest meeting with a credible Infectious Disease doctor in your area and go through all of these results with him/her. This seems like a case that just can't be answered simply on a forum such as this. Take care,

LHW

Rumors
Safer Sex and anal/oral sex "Question about high risk and low risk"