high risk anal
Feb 2, 2012
I had gay unprotected sex I was the bottom, no ejaculation inside, 3 months ago, 84 days from today i had a Oraquick Advance Rapid finger blood prick test at an Out of the Closet testing site in LA, it came back negative, I was happy for this and was wondering if this is conclusive that I didn't catch HIV?? I've been seeing on this site and others like medhelp.com that at 8 wks is reliable with 3 months conclusive, with a 6 month being outdated
Response from Dr. Wohl
What you read is correct. I trust the HIV test result. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Anus?
- Do People Get AIDS From Rimming?
- HIV Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Are Purple Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.