How do i do to tell my finance i'm HIV Positive

I have been on HIV meds for about a month now and every thing is fine with me but one that is disturbing me now is an old boy of mine is proposing married and i fine it difficult to disclose my status to him. Is it OK to go ahead to accept his proposal with out telling him my status? please help me i am confuse and don't know what to do

You, of course, know the answer and it is that you must disclose your HIV status. For one, there is the golden rule and picture yourself in your partner's shoes. Would you not want and expect to be told the truth? Also, marriage is a commitment between two people to share their lives and all that is important within those lives. Your HIV status is a part of you and withholding that is not being a true partner. You are worried he will reject you, and that is an understandable fear. However, to deceive him would only show that your fear is greater than your love for him. DW

WHY I AM ONLY BEING CONSTANTLY IGNORED? PLEASE DO HELP ME
high risk anal