WHY I AM ONLY BEING CONSTANTLY IGNORED? PLEASE DO HELP ME

Dear Doctor,

I am writing for the seventh time and i am hopeful that i will get answer this time.My exposure was unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with the SW on 16th November 2011.I do not know whether the condom broke t think it was intact i say this i finished outside as i took the condom off when she told me that she though that the condom broke.I immediately stop and pulled off.But the condom was intact and she took the condom off and gave me hand job to help me ejaculate outside.But i took unprotected oral.I took and did not gave her oral.

Since then i took ECLIA test on the very next day and then again at the completion of 9th week.Both tests came NON REACTIVE.Doctor please guide me what should i do, do i need take another test? The only symptom i am feeling is bowel movements it suddenly comes and goes away.Also i have neck pain also.I do not understand why?Please do help me and another question is even if suppose i did not use condom for penentrative sex (for which thankfully i did) a negative at 90 Days can be interpreted as HIV negative?

Regards

Yours is a question that has been asked in many forms and versions on this site but with a singular answer. You are HIV negative. Testing 9 weeks later is great as by that time antibodies against HIV would have formed had you been infected and the HIV test would detect these. DW

Antiviral-naive patient about to start medication in a study
How do i do to tell my finance i'm HIV Positive