toilet backsplash while on period

Dear Doctor, I am sorry to have you disturbed by this silly quesdtion, but again I am worried because of something so silly but still worrisome. I would like to know what possibility there exists to have acquired HIV or hepatitis by a backsplash in a toilet, because : a. probably there was any menstrual bloood in the toilet's water. and most importantly, b. I was having my own period already!!!!!that is what is worrying me, that I was bleeding too! I am very worried, siince I have been confused by the archive's answers. I read in one post that menstrual blood in the toilet is not infectious, and then I read again that urine with blood is infectious. I dont know how long before I went in the toilet there was another woman, neitheat it was, since the women of that club work as sex workers.

To be clear, there is no way that this exposure transmitted HIV to you. DW

Truvada and preventing HIV vs Side effects
Risk of transmission during laparoscopic splash in hiv positive pt