"HIV from deep rimming a HIV+ person"

I deep rimmed a HIV+ guy, meaning I put my tongue deep in his anus for several minutes and I may have had a small scratch in my gums, ever since then I have had sore glands under my armpit and now behind my knee. I also have developed an eyelid twitch - all these symptoms on one side of my body. I did get a PCR and antibody test two weeks after this possible exposure and they were both neg. My question is how likely is it that I get HIV in my mouth and that is what is causing sore glands and eye twitch? Do you think I am still in a window period since the test were done only two weeks from the encounter?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for the question,

RImming is not considered a risky activity for HIV. The reason is that the only HIV+ body fluid which could come out of someone's butt to infect you is blood. And blood isn't hanging out in sufficient quantities where your tongue can reach. Additionally, through your mouth really isn't a good way to contract HIV.

Add those together and there's no risk.

Your glands have swollen countless times throughout your life, so that's not a sign of something special.

Hope this helps!

Erik

4 hiv tests wrong?
im really scare