Scared and Freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very scared that I might be infected with hiv, I always do safer sex and usually top with a condom but I did top a guy unprotected and now I'm experiencing seroconversion symptoms that include headaches, back and body pains with eye pain and extreme fatigue, I am really scared and on the point of going crazy I really need adviceplease!!!!!!

Hi My advice is for you to get tested! The standards for HIV testing are for HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days and for a known exposure 6 months.

You may also want to be checked out for other STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections) to rule out anything being present.

Transmission risk
4 hiv tests wrong?