Unprotected anal

Hello, my questions is in regard to my high risk unprotected anal exposure where I was the bottom. The person (age 32, white male)did not ejaculate inside me and the anal part only lasted for 5-6mins, this was my first time having sex, I'm a male age 21, filipino, he informed me he was clean and neg, when I tested for STDs at 2 week mark, I was neg for all and when I tested for HIV through an Oraquick Advance rapid blood test today the 4 week and 2 day mark, I tested negative as well, so far I haven't experienced an serious symptoms and my 4 week negative indicates to me that everything I felt for the past month could have been anxiety, stress or other infection. I know the window period is 3 months with a 6 week being reassuring, I'm just wondering how reliable is my 4 week rapid negative??? Thank you!

Hi As you are aware I'm sure that receptive anal sex is the highest risk and so the course of testing you are on is correct. The 3 month period is your most reliable and 6 months conclusive. At 4 weeks being negative can be a good sign, but the reason for the 3 month is because everyone's bodies develop HIV antibodies on different time frames, you can be positive but the test is showing negative because of this delay in developing the antibodies. I recommend that you continue on your testing course and get the 6 month test to be sure. In the meantime either reframe from any type of risk or ensure that you are using protection.

im a wreck all the time
HIV test results affected by Hep vaccination? "I don't know"