im a wreck all the time

Hello first off thanks for reading:)

i cut my foot on some glass and later that same day I stepped in blood from my cousin who self harms (wet blood that prob sat there for 10 mins r more) whats my risk please answer if you read this my mind is a wreck im a wreck not knowing :('

Thanks hope to hear from you soon

Hi There is no need to panic about HIV infection with the situation that you have described. Your wound would be closing due to our bodies protection that starts to happen with injuries like you described. Also not knowing the HIV status of your cousin, but HIV does not survive well once outside of the body, it dies within minutes. The exchange of body fluid has to happen immediately for there to be the beginning of an opportunity for HIV to transmit.

Hope this puts your mind at ease! Be well and stay safe, Shannon

backsplash toilet while peeing
Unprotected anal