|backsplash toilet while peeing
Jan 31, 2012
Dear Doctor, I am so afraid I have contracted HIV or hepatitis. As I was peeing I felt backsplash on my vagina. My period (light blood) was on for some hours. I wiped myself many times. I didnt look in the toilet, but I guess that there was no blood inside the water.What risk is it for getting HIV or even hepatitis like this? I am totally worried, cause the toilet was public and many other women were using it. Do I need to take PEP? Please could you tell me what to do? I m getting crazy.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Thanks for the question, this does not pose a risk for infection. No need for PEP so please put your mind at ease!!!!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.