backsplash toilet while peeing

Dear Doctor, I am so afraid I have contracted HIV or hepatitis. As I was peeing I felt backsplash on my vagina. My period (light blood) was on for some hours. I wiped myself many times. I didnt look in the toilet, but I guess that there was no blood inside the water.What risk is it for getting HIV or even hepatitis like this? I am totally worried, cause the toilet was public and many other women were using it. Do I need to take PEP? Please could you tell me what to do? I m getting crazy.

Hi Thanks for the question, this does not pose a risk for infection. No need for PEP so please put your mind at ease!!!!

Risk from various sexual contact "how can i get HIV?"
im a wreck all the time