Difficulty managing anxiety triggered by assumed HIV risk "Please Mr. Glenn answer me!"

Answer me doctor for last time. i want your clarification. Please show patiense. You give me strength.

Case I)It was before a week that I went on a strip club. I didnt come in sexual contact with any of the strippers but there is an incident that is keeping worrying me. I kissed the hand of one stripper that it was wet and my lips inevitably touched this moisture. Minutes later I realized that the girl was the one who had made a "show" with ice cubes and a dildo insertion so I am convinced that the moisture on her hands was from water and vaginal fluids or semen from other clients of the club. In addition I had a mouth ulceration that night. After kissing her hand I immediately drunk some alcohol (whiskey). Is there any possibility for me to have contracted any virus like HIV by only kissing wet hand that probably had vaginal fluid on it? I also have sore throat after 3 days of the incident and yet mouth ulcer and bad breath. Should I pay attention to it? May I have to do a test for HIV? Please answer me because I am obsessed that I have contracted something. I would be really thankful if you can identify my risk. With regards !

Case II) Before a week I visited a strip club and despite the fact that I didnt have sexual contact with any of the strippers, there is an incident that keeps me worrying about. A stripper jumped on me and then I touched with my finger her ass and vagina (only the outer part just close to the lips). I barely touched some vaginal fluids. After fifteen minutes I went to the toilet to wash my hands. That night I had some abrasions on my hands (eczema from cold) that were bleeding periodically (on the phalanges part of my hands). Is there any possibility to contract HIV during washing my hands by getting the soap and the vaginal fluid in my wounds?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Dear forum reader,

I can't answer any better than Dr. Wohl already has.

It sounds like you're having trouble accepting that you have no risk. However, it also sounds like you're really haunted by these irrational feelings.

You must seek face-to-face assistance from a trusted person, preferably a mental health specialist. I can image that you get short relief from our forums, but we're talking about you feeling better over the long term.

Please seek help in your community. If you're not ready yet, explore out options so that when you are ready to make a phone call and set up an appointment that you have the number ready.

Erik

Risk of STDs "Can it happen?"
HPTN 052 Study