|CONDOM EFFECTIVE ?
Jan 30, 2012
Reading some internet sites say condoms are very effective and stopping the transmission of HIV. I have seen figures of 85%-95% effective. What does very effective mean - does it mean that if the condom does not break then its 95% ? meaning even if a condom doesnt break there is still a 5% chance of being infected ? Had protected sex with csw all sore throat and headache 7 days later for one week ? Does this mean protecte sex is still risky even though condom did not break ?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
If the condom did not break or fall off, then I would say it effectively protected you against HIV. I hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.