|Oral sex - What's the risk?
Jan 30, 2012
Hooked up with a guy i met online. We kissed, we wanked and we gave each other oral sex. We came together, on me while wanking, not while giving or receiving oral sex. I am married. Stressed like hell. My wife and I do not use protection. Am I putting her at risk? Help me please, stressed crazy!
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral has been and remains a low-risk and safer sex activity. Is it possible you are stressing out because you are married? While I would normally not suggest testing for incidences of oral sex, you could certainly get tested if it will give you some piece of mind.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding During A Pap Smear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.