|Please help, Im totally confused
Jan 30, 2012
can a high white cell blood count cause false negative hiv antibody results??
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The answer to your question is no. What can cause a false negative is being in the 90 day window period. Test outside that window and your result can be considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Have Hep B Vaccine More Than Once?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.