|Please help, Im totally confused
Jan 30, 2012
can a high white cell blood count cause false negative hiv antibody results??
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The answer to your question is no. What can cause a false negative is being in the 90 day window period. Test outside that window and your result can be considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Causes Numbness And Tingling In Feet And Hand?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Beginning Stage Of Hiv?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- How Long Do Glands Stay Swollen When Infected With Hiv?
- Candidiasis Folliculitis?
- How Accurate Is Hiv Screening?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.