jail time or mental hospital for nondisclosure
Jan 29, 2012
Hello If an hiv person doesnt disclose their hiv before having sex would that hiv person go to jail with hard criminals like murders and rapest? What if the hiv person suffered from schizophenia would they be sent to a mental hospital to serve their time or would they go to jail or prison?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Much depends on local laws. In many places such non-disclosure is a crime. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- Vaginitis And Yeast Infection
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.