can i believe the results
Jan 29, 2012
i am a female who had 3 negative HIV test results. my first test was an EIA and my second two were rapid-test via the oral swab. the last time i tested was at 12 months via the oral swab. i am still worried... i am unaware of the individuals HIV status and fairly sure we used a condom. can i be 100% sure i am negative from this incident.. i want to move on and stop thinking about it :(
Response from Dr. Wohl
Your testing proves to me you are HIV negative. I would move on. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
- Cut On Finger While Fingering Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.