Rapid Testing Protocol! pleaseeeee answer!! HELP HELP HELP

I have written to you about this question many times and I am hoping you will one day respond :(. I had what people will call a very low risk encounter. I received a bj from a girl, performed oral sex on her, and we engaged in mutual masturbation. I DID NOT have intercourse with her. 2 weeks after the encounter I had a severe burning tongue and canker sores in my cheeks that did not go away for one month. I thought nothing of this until I heard that in men this is a sure sign of HIV

MY QUESTION*

So I went to the NYC Chelsea testing center. Everybody there was very nasty and rude to me and I was very nervous the whole time I thought I was going to pass out. When I asked the lady providing the test answers if I was next she flipped out on me. Eventually I was called and when I went in I asked what the result was and she yelled at me to "SIT DOWN!" at that point, as if she was being cruel she said in a drawn out way "your result is.....NEGATIVE" I was instantly relieved and said "are you sure" and she said "YES" I was over come with joy so I got up to leave but before I did I turned around and stuck out my hand to shake the ladys hand to say thanks and she withdrew her hands and said "no no no" then she pointed to the door in a dismissive way and said "go see the guy".

THIS IS WHAT IS FREAKNG ME OUT. what did "go see the guy mean." Did she make a mistake and meant to say I was positive and wanted me to "see a guy" for counseling or medicine? I want to convince myself that she didnt shake my hand because she wanted me to thank someone else since I was annoying her. If I was positive would she have said more than "positive" then last second say "go see the guy."? Is there a protocal for all nyc testing facilities on how to handle a positive test? IE explaining the results and the next steps to take, or is the persons result only to give a quick answer then dump you to somebody else. This has LITERALLY RUINED MY LIFE and all day I think about this. People tell me I am crazy, but I just want to live normally.

Why not go get tested again somewhere else? DW

Why they don't mention any other possible types of infection?
Doctor Wohl please for last time