Is this true?
Jan 29, 2012
I found this in a HIV-AIDS website "Unfortunately, there are also rare strains of HIV which do not produce an antibody response."
Is this claim accurate?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Not that I know of. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Transmission For The Insertive Partner In Anal Sex
- How Long Does Myalgia Last For Hiv Early Symptoms?
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- Will Pep Failures Usually Be Caught Six Weeks After Exposure?
- Non Medical Treatments For HIV/AIDS
- Are Underarm Rashes Due To Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.