|Is this true?
Jan 29, 2012
I found this in a HIV-AIDS website "Unfortunately, there are also rare strains of HIV which do not produce an antibody response."
Is this claim accurate?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Not that I know of. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.