Is this true?
Jan 29, 2012
I found this in a HIV-AIDS website "Unfortunately, there are also rare strains of HIV which do not produce an antibody response."
Is this claim accurate?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Not that I know of. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Straight People Have Hiv?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Does It Mean To Be Exposed To Herpes?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.