|Is this true?
Jan 29, 2012
I found this in a HIV-AIDS website "Unfortunately, there are also rare strains of HIV which do not produce an antibody response."
Is this claim accurate?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Not that I know of. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- How Are Genital Warts Contracted?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.