Risk from massage and having anus licked "Anxiety and guilt is killing me doctor, pls help"

I went to a massage parlour in singapore and opted for nuru-gel massage. I am very worried now, please go through the sequence of events and help me out,

(1) she greeted, shake of hands, holding hands going to a room. (2) chatting with her, observe her hands,look clean, no cuts there (3) ask to undress, she puts the clothes on hangers (4) go to the bathroom, she gives a hot water bath, body, soap and then she ask to mouthwash (5) go back to room, ask for nuru gel, i say yes and she removes her bra, I ask to keep wearing her panties (6) i lie facing down while she applies the gel all over and then rubs her breasts on my back, she also licks my back (7) she goes down and when she starts to lick close to my anus i ask her not to do. she goes down rubbing her breasts (8) she asks me to turn over (9) Applies gel in the front portion holds the dick and applies there, hands used. (10) she rubs her boobs on my body and licks her, tries to gently bite my nipples. I stop again, she kisses my stomach (11) goes down tries to lick the genitals, I stop her again she uses fingers to rub there (12) she rubs dick with her breasts for 2 to 3 minutes and tries to masturbate me, she asks for sex with condom, I refuse (13) she sits on my right leg (14) then i masturbate and she rubs balls and she touches the anus with her finger. I ask to remove in a while (15) I cum and we go to the bathroom, I ask her to show her toungue, it looks OK meaning no abrasions or blood there (16) thorough washing of genitals by her with soap

No licking of penis No showing of her vagina. continuously keep wearing panties No sex (niether oral nor vaginal) by any one of us

Concerns

What if she might have licked an abrasion (the area around my anus gets itchy sometime and I have a habit of itching it). though I asked her to stop as soon as she started to lick there. She still might have licked it a bit.

What other activity puts me in trouble of hiv

What do i do. I feel very guilty. Have cried a lot since this episode

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

I'm sorry to hear that this has been giving you so much grief lately. I can assure you that you were at no risk for HIV from the this.

I can tell from the amount of detail you've included in your question that you've given this a lot of thought. It also sounds like you've reviewed this many times in your memory. But even with all this detail, the only details that matter are if there was unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. There wasn't.

We need HIV+ body fluid to leave her body and go immediately/directly into yours. That didn't happen. There's no "but how about this detail.." or "doesn't it matter that.."

At this point, since there was no risk, you might want to consider what will bring you peace on this. Ask yourself why you went to the massage parlor in the first place. Sounds like you wanted a fun massage. There's nothing wrong with that! You conducted yourself very safely. Remember, relatively speaking HIV is not an easy virus to get.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Risk from sexual contact with woman at strip club "Showing symptoms HIV having horrible anxiety please help"
Some guidelines doing more harm than good (update)