Risk from sexual contact with woman at strip club "Showing symptoms HIV having horrible anxiety please help"

Had an encounter in a low end strip club with African American woman. Inserted finger in vagina for noire than 30 seconds and had a 2 day old cut on my finger. Might have transmitted fluids to breast and got it in my mouth.

Im at the 30 day mark Have had a headache, mild fever and sore neck / joints for over a week + white stuff on tongue within a week after incident. So stricken with anxiety after reading symptoms online i can barely function. Going in to see doctor in a few days but I'm ridden with anxiety Had unprotected sex within 2 days I incident with my GF.

How at risk am I? How long will the rest results take? Please help I'm driving myself crazy

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Sounds like you had no risk for HIV. You need a fresh open cut. You didn't. Also even if she were HIV+ pulling her vaginal fluids to her breast and then sucking on them is indirect. That's to say, it's worlds away from you performing oral sex on her because the vaginal fluid has been out in the open air (HIV can not survive outside of the body.)

The details of your situation don't affect the outcome. It doesn't matter how long you fingered her, doesn't matter than it was a low-end strip club, and it most certainly doesn't matter what her race was. It's your sexual contact that matters.. and you had no risk from that.

In summary, since you don't have HIV from this, I'd take a guess that your so-called symptoms have been caused by anxiety.

A question to consider: are you guilty because you could've been at risk or guilty because you had sexual contact with someone other than your girlfriend?

Getting to the bottom of this question can help to start to find relief.

Hope this helps.

Erik

Chronic vs. "Acute Hepatitis B"
Risk from massage and having anus licked "Anxiety and guilt is killing me doctor, pls help"