HIV risk from sexual contact with escort "Deeply depressed and paranoid, please help me out!!"

I highly appreciate your knowledge and dedication, you helped people get rid of paranoid dilemma enormous times. Last week, I encountered a very "turn-off" experience that still keeps making me feel guilty and repentant. I went to an escorts service, but I was not aware of her identity that she was a shemale until we finish and she told that to me. ( I am used to avoiding touching ladies' pussy when have an escorts service.)

Anyway, What I do concern is my risk of HIV infection.( Let's assume she is positive+, since I checked out the website a client of her strongly claimed that she is HIV+. But, she persistently told me she is clean, and told me that it is indeed a hurtful slander.) The sexual contacts during this encounter were as follows: 1. We did not have sex. 2. She performed protected oral sex on me, and also I did not notice any damage or failure on condom. 3. I licked her nipple for couple of times. 4. She spent most of time jerking off for me during this session. 5. I kissed on her lips less than 10 seconds, quite gentle not like french kiss. ( I know saliva does not transmit the virus.) I did not notice any blood as well. 6. I touched her face by my penis for seconds, I quite concerned if the pimples on her face will carry any risk. 7** What makes my really paranoid is that I was on the top performing frottaged on her for about 10 seconds, and my penis might have rubbed somewhere closed to her vagina where I believe it is a risky area. Hopefully she had her underwears on during all the session, but I can't remember if I have my condom on during this frottage.

Those were all of my sexual contacts with her, I was very worried if any vagina fluid on her underwear will put me into trouble in terms of the infection, assuming I wasn't wearing condom during frottage. I know all of my activities are actually quite safe, but I greatly need to be reassured by your professional knowledge and comments. Does this very unpleasant encounter carry any risk of HIV infection? Do I need to have a hiv testing for this experience only due to medical reason?

I highly appreciate you have read my odd experience, please help me out my great doctor!! I will make a donation to this website since I learn a lot from here. Thank you very much!!! Looking forward to your reply!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Sounds like you had no risk for HIV. For many reasons in fact (let me follow your numbering): 1) No sex? No unprotected penetration? Sounds like no risk to me 2) Protected oral sex? Also no risk 3) Licking nipples? No risk 4) Masturbation? Still no risk 5) Kissing? Again, no risk 6) Penis to pimple contact? Not a chance of transmission in the slightest 7) Frottage? No penetration = no risk

There was no point where body fluid that could've been HIV+ went from her body immediately/directly inside yours.

If might add as well, while this might be an out of the norm experience for you. Sex with someone who is transsexual is part of the great diversity of sexual experience out in the world. Whether someone is transsexual, transgender, male-bodied, or female-bodied really has nothing to do with risk. Instead, what is important is if there's penetration of one body by another body.

While you're suggesting that this experience was a "turn-off" or "unpleasant," consider for a moment that you actually had a lot of sexual contact with this person and didn't stop. If you enjoyed yourself, there's nothing wrong with that. In fact, there's everything right with expressing healthy safe sexual connection with another person. Something to think about.

Hope this helps!

Erik

HIV risk from blood draw during a test "Hiv non sexual transmission"
Chronic vs. "Acute Hepatitis B"