Need some questions answered about HIV

I learned about HIV in my health class recently, and I want to make sure I won't get HIV with the things i've done to my penis. I have been masturbating on the bed since 2008, and i'm 15 years old, so 4 years, I just rub it on the bed until I ejaculate, I don't prefer doing it over the toilet and stroking it. Also I think I have a vague memory of falling on the carpet once naked after my first or second time masturbating on the bed, and I think my penis touched the floor, and it touched the tile wall in my bathroom and rubbed it a bit. I wasn't worried about it before, but I can't help but feel a bit concerned. Also I rubbed baby oil on my penis to make it feel a bit smoother for masturbation, like a sort of lubricant, and sperm touches my penis after I masturbate which i'm concerned about too. So i'm concerned that doing all these things can give me HIV, but I feel very healthy, but I still need some peace in my mind about this, i'll know better.

Thank You

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You cannot give yourself HIV. Check out the frequently asked questions section for more information on how HIV is transmitted.

In health,

HIV/STD risk from handjob during massage "URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Blood outside the body risk