Managing anxiety/stress and finding peace over no risk "I S I T P O S S I B L E ? Unhygienic masturbation = Syphilis ?"

Hi I've been worried for months , so a few months ago I see my UNCLEAN HANDS TO MASTURBATE CAN I CONTRACT SYPHILIS from objects I touched throughout the day ? If I masturbated with dirty hands could I have had the syphilis bacterium on my hands from going to places such as school,shops, is it possible for syphilis to be on surfaces such as doors, benches , tables etc and then Masturbate and get syphilis? I read it can survive for hours on surfaces :/ or does this bacterium die after a few seconds once it hits the air ? Please tell me :) because Ive read it survives for hours outside the body and if I touched the bacterium and then masturbateI could get it. ! NOTE : ive not just done this once ive dobe this many many times and i mean many time without washing because .. Well .. I'm a complete idiot ! So worried could u please answer whether or not it would die after a few seconds or there is a possibility I could transmit it this way :/

Ps I'm a teenage girl ,Can I get any std this way ?

Response from Mr. Glenn

I'm sorry to hear that this has been giving you ending grief recently.

We've received your question many times, however, my colleague Richard has done a very good job of explaining that there is no risk of you getting Syphilis this way.

Remember, the same question will literally give you the same answer no matter who you ask.

This knowledge doesn't seem to be giving you any comfort though. Our hope here is that, with education and reassurance, you will be able to let go of concern. This unfortunately doesn't help everyone.

Please find someone to talk to about this. It doesn't matter if you're a teenage girl or a fifty year old man, talking this through helps.

If finding a confidant doesn't help, please getting in contact with a mental health professional in your area. This may be difficult since you're a teenager, but resources exist. Search online (I'm assuming that's how you found us). Is there a school nurse to talk to? A planned parenthood around that can give a referral?

After work and practice at believing our answers, I hope you find peace.

Erik

Blowjob with listerine
HIV/STD risk from handjob during massage "URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"