Blowjob with listerine
Jan 28, 2012
Hi there, i recently met this girl and i have no idea what her sexual history is but I received unprotected oral sex from her with listerine in her mouth. After that she spat it out and continued again this time without the listerine. There was no penetration of any sort.
Should i be worried about contracting STDs and HIV?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi, The risk for getting HIV from oral sex is also a very low risk activity. I would not be concerned about transmission in this situation.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Women Symptoms Mistaken For Genital Warts
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.