|Oral Swab Test
Jan 28, 2012
How effective is an oral swab test for HIV at 29 days?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.
Hope this helps! Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- How Accurate Are Swab Testings For Hiv?
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.