|Oral Swab Test
Jan 28, 2012
How effective is an oral swab test for HIV at 29 days?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.
Hope this helps! Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Is Hiv Swab Test?
- How Accurate Are Swab Testings For Hiv?
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.